From San Juan using Google Maps:
Coming From San Juan:
- Take Rt. 22 West to Exit 75B (Rt. 10 South)
- Take Rt. 10 South to Utuado. Make a left at traffic light (Rt. 111 East).
- At the 2nd traffic light, just after McDonald’s, turn left onto 111 East. In about ten minutes you’ll pass a “Puma” gas station on your right and shortly come to a fork in the road, Road 605 on the right and 111 on the left. Stay to your left to continue on 111.
- About 15 minutes later, at the end of Rt. 111 make a left at the intersection with Rt. 140 North toward Florida. Continue for another 15 minutes to Rt. 612. Turn left and go over small bridge. One minute down the road on your left is the entrance to Casa Grande. Upon entering the driveway bear right into the parking lot or take the left fork up to the hacienda to unload your baggage and check in. Take a deep breath. You made it!
Coming from Ponce:
- Take Road # 10 to Adjuntas.
- From Adjuntas take Rt. 123 North to Utuado.
- Turn right onto Rt. 111 East.
- Follow the instructions from San Juan.
We do not recommend using a GPS to get to the retreat as GPS directions have been found to suggest more difficult and challenging roadways than the directions we provide.